Consultant, Capability job at FEDERATION UNIVERSITY AUSTRALIA
- People and Culture – Mount Helen Campus
- Full-time fixed-term contract until January 2024
- HEW 7 – $90,899 per year plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
Focusing on developing and delivering e-learning solutions using a learning management platform, including on-the-job training, frontline leader program, induction and learning. integration, you will work collaboratively on workforce capacity building initiatives.
You will be:
- coordinate the design, delivery, review and evaluation of employee capacity building programs in accordance with strategic priorities;
- Develop and oversee professional development schedule for all staff, monitoring and reviewing completion as required;
- improving online learning and content, such as establishing a frontline leader program that increases management accountability, staff engagement, and completion rates; and
- consult with subject matter experts to develop e-learning modules, coordinate the release and timing of learning module training updates, and utilize e-learning tools.
About Federation University
At Federation University, we are committed to making a real difference in the lives of every student and in the communities we serve.
At our University and TAFE campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and Wimmera, we offer world-class education and facilities. With the largest network of campuses across Victoria, as well as a growing base in Brisbane, we are uniquely placed to provide pathways from vocational education and vocational training at the TAFE Federation to teaching superior.
The Federation University Strategic Plan 2021-2025 outlines our ambition to be Australia’s leading regional university. Our university and TAFE provide integrated lifelong learning, skills and impactful research that enable people and communities to thrive locally, regionally and globally.
We are the number one university in Australia for First Generation Student Enrollments (Good Universities Guide 2022). With top rankings in Victoria for student support, social equity, skills and employment.
As a recognized authority on learning and development, you will work independently and collaboratively with a team approach, while developing and implementing tailored learning and development solutions.
You will own:
- demonstrated skills in improving the quality of learning experience and staff development through the use of a learning management system and e-learning authoring tools;
- demonstrated experience in establishing leadership skills mapping and front-line leader curriculum;
- demonstrated experience in developing and customizing e-learning modules; and
- well-developed written and oral communication skills, with the ability to engage and collaborate with academic and professional staff as well as industry to achieve desired learning outcomes.
How to register
Please apply by Sunday October 30, 2022.
Applicants are required to submit a resume and declaration of aptitude.
To view the job description, go to careers.federation.edu.au
If you are having technical difficulties with your application, please email the recruitment team or telephone 03 5327 9756. Our job descriptions also indicate a contact person for job specific enquiries.
A workplace for remarkable people
For 150 years, we have reached out to new communities, gradually building a generation of independent thinkers united in the awareness that they are greater together.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the regions where we operate. From our academic and research staff to those working in the student experience, we are all part of a collaborative culture that inspires the highest levels of excellence, innovation, integrity and respect. We are proud of our SAGE Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation in 2019 for recognizing our commitment to advancing the careers of women, transgender people and diverse gender identities in STEM disciplines of higher education and research.
At Federation University Australia, we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sexualities and genders. If you need additional help, please email Organizational Development and Diversity.
Learn more about our Aboriginal and Torres Islander employment strategy. For assistance or questions regarding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please email Organizational Development and Diversity.
What we offer
We foster a positive culture shaped by our values of inclusion, innovation, excellence, empowerment and collaboration, as outlined in the Federation’s Living Values Charter.
You will be able to take advantage of our UniSports health and fitness center at Mt Helenhttps://uqsport.com.au/, in addition to benefits such as purchased time off, annualized hours, flexible working options, optional salary sacrifice, on-campus childcare (Mt Helen and Gippsland), discounted private health insurance, affordable parking, wellness programs, professional development programs and many other benefits. For more information, visit our LinkedIn Life page or our Time Off and Work-Life Balance web page.
For more information on a career with us, please visit our website or let our staff tell you more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_6dvxP8cA.